Jason was born with a rare neurological condition called cerebellar hypoplasia that rendered him multiply disabled. This blog is about the journey that we embarked since his birth, the daily challenges, the valuable lessons he taught us, and the ongoing search for treatment(s) across the world that will give him a better chance in life.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
A relaxing night
Tonight, Daddy wasn't at home so for a change, I have control of the TV remote. Jason and I were doing nothing but lying on the sofa fiddling with the remote control. We were watching Americas Funniest Videos for a bit and surprisingly, Jason was laughing. Especially when I laughed, he even laughed harder.
Then we were sharing an apple together. He also seemed to enjoy his bites from my apple.... not spoon-fed apple chunks nor mushy applesauce but a grown-up bite straight from the apple. He got some pretty strong gulp there too! Wonder why he is still drooling w such oral motor skills.
Oh God, I love every moment with my very disabled boy, who is very able to make me a proud mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment