Saturday, August 18, 2012

How to heal from Gastroenteritis and Fever with no drugs

Jason was said to vomit in the summer centre last Wednesday.  Daddy went to pick him up and Jason vomitted a few more times at home, and developed fever.  I just recovered from gastroenteritis so I am thinking maybe he got the same virus. I told Daddy to give him Sodium Sulphate (Hyland's #11) every 4 hours as advised by Alex Sutton.  As I went home after work, he has stopped vomitting and seemed to have calmed down. He was just tired with zero appetite.  We tried light congee and he refused.  I gave him a little cracker and apple sauce and he ate some without vomitting.  At least, something got down in his stomach.  Then I gave him some homeopathic remedies for the fever, ice packs, and lukewarm towels on forehead.

Thursday morning, he still had fever so I did meridian scrapping for him at the inner side of the elbow, the two tendons behind the knees, then the two meridians on the outer thigh.  By the evening, I can tell his fever is coming down.  Friday morning he woke up with no more fever and he wants to eat rice! Saturday night, he was having pizza with us! I am so glad  we handled another illness without seeing a doctor or taking any pharmaceutical drugs. Dr. Mom wins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment