Sunday, October 7, 2012

Alex Sutton in Hong Kong

The idea started budding in June when my colleagues were curious about the mineral salts that I was taking.  I brought up the idea to Alex and asked if he would consider coming to Hong Kong to see some patients. Not knowing how many families I would get, Alex agreed to stop by Hong Kong after he visited Singapore.  After all, we have been talking about meeting each other for a long time since 2007 - the year he first evaluated Jason online.

Alex is a little older than I thought.  But that does not affect the way we communicate. I enjoy having conversations with him as there is so much wisdom and so much to learn.  He is also very humble asking me not to introduce him as Dr. Sutton, but just call him Alex.  He is super observant and his comments are often humorously pungent when he talks about the Americans and the people from the "other China" who were flocking over the TsimShaTsui area.  (He definitely has picked a wrong hotel - right where the China-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal is).

His two-day stay here was fully booked with appointments. I was there all day to help him (in fact, more to lend support to my friends and family) but I truly appreciate the fact that he was showing me how to do facial diagnosis.  We managed to have 16 families booked and they all were pleased to have met him.
This therapy is still very new and unheard of in Hong Kong and I am sure when people start to benefit from it, words will start to spread out.

My new helper was curious about what Alex did to Jason so I showed her some pictures of Jason's eczema.  The change was so amazing and she asked why I didn't share them online.  So here they are...Jason's eczema before and after.  All I did was give him the prescribed minerals and remove whole eggs from his diet as per Alex's suggestion. No nasty steroidal cream.  Pretty amazing eh?

Feb 4, 2008
April 5, 2008


   






No comments:

Post a Comment