OK now...how should I start here? I guess I should start by explaining why I chose this name for my blog - Miracles-in-Progress...hmmm
One day, when I was exhausted, despaired, and frustrated with the lack of progress in my son, I bumped into this bible verse:
"These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass." Habakkuk 2:3
I could not believe my eyes as it's like God speaking to me live. I felt instant peace in my heart and I decided to make a deliberate choice to believe that we are awaiting a miracle to come about. Note that I said "make a ...choice to believe". I don't care if I truly believe it will happen,or not, but I've chosen to believe. This keeps me going, keeps me positive, keeps me strong, and ready for more challenges ahead. It just takes time. Lots of time. I believe, like any other miraculous recovery, that Jason is a work-in-progress that God has chosen us to help Him work towards completion. We don't know when, but if we believe and do not falter, it will happen. It may not be how we human beings perceive a miracle to be (e.g. suddenly rise from his chair and walk), but whatever my son was meant to be in His plan. Hence the name of this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment