Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Jason x Happy Mother's Day

After a 30-people party last year, I decided to do a quiet celebration with just us and Jason's favourite aunt this year. I know Jason likes bowling so I search and search for a bowling alley in Hong Kong with the special ramp to allow him to play. I only found 2 in Hong Kong, one in E-Max Kowloon Bay, the other is at Belair Garden Shatin, where I used to live as a teen. We were lucky that the ramp was available because there is only one and given on a first-come-first serve basis.   
He had such a great time and was laughing all the time with excitement.  By the second game, he was getting better at the game and his eyes were trying to follow the ball after it's released from the ramp.



Then at night, Jason surprised us by blowing off the candle
for the first time in 13 years! You can imagine how surprised
and happy we were. Hey but look at this picture, Jason himself was surprised too!

Then on Sunday, the children at church gave him lots of self-made cards and presents and even a cake.  One 5-year-old girl even did a countdown for his birthday at home (according to her mom).  She asked her mom to get Jason a birthday cake but later got all worried because she forgot Jason couldn't eat it.  Not only that, she made a birthday card for Jason and stood in front of the church entrance to make sure everyone signed. How lovely! There are two more girls who gave Jason a card and a present too. Jason is ever so blessed with innocent love and friendship. That made my day....really...it's the happiest Mother's Day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment